TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
GALAXY-850 uses an exclusive extra strength, moderate pH formula that seeks out grease
and busts through it like no other all purpose cleaner. GALAXY-850 is versatile and safe
enough to use for all your cleaning tasks. Yet, on contact, it instantly begins to hunt - down,
break - up and lift - C grease, oil and dirt, GALAXY-850 exhibits a unique spread ability
that, drop for drop, cleans up to three times the surface leading aqueous - based cleaners.
GALAXY-850 is non corrosive, biodegradable, concentrated, non - abrasive, non - flammable,
non - ozone depleting, safe on most plastic & height - foaming.
Grease, Oil, Sludge & Grime on Tools, Parts, Grills, Tires, Engines, Drives & Motors;
Floor Wax Removal.
• Use full strength or dilute with water.
• Soak, prewash, sponge or apply directly to pre - tested surface.
• Allow GALAXY-850 penetrate the soil. " Wipe or rinse clean with water or a damp sponge.
• FOR HEAVILY SOILED ITEMS: remove excess debris using a scraper or wire brush prior to
• To be diluted between 1:1 to 1:5.
Clear, yellow liquid
10.2 - 10.5
Solids Specific %
Soluble in H20
• All Purpose. Aqueous cleaner with maximum versatility & extra strength.
• Moderate pH. Non - corrosive pH = 10.
• Biodegradable. Will break down to a natural state in the environment.
• Non - Abrasive. Will not scratch or score equipment finish.
• Non - Flammable. Aqueous formulation reduces risk of fire (see MSDS for details).
• Low VOC Contact. Reduces contributions to ground smog by volatile organic compounds.