TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
GALAXY-800 is an Aircraft cleaner and degreaser for external application. It is cuts tough grease, oil Insect residue, dust and dirt. It is safe for use on Aluminium, Metal, plastic, paints coatings.
GALAXY-800 is Aqueous base cleaner. Non corrosive formula, it can be used
for parts washing machines. Can be used with, without pressure washer. It is versatile and safe enough to use for all your cleaning tasks. Yet on contact it instantly begins to penetrate, breakup and lift of grease, oil and dirt from Aircraft.
GALAXY-800 unique formula, uses an exlusive extra strength, moderate pH formula that safely and repidly removes grease and cuts trough it like no other cleaner.
The product exhibits a unique spread ability that cleans up to three times the surface area compare to other aqueous-based cleaners.
It holds grease, dirt, and soil in sunspention. It is able to go to oil/water separetors.
It is non-corrosive, biodegradable, concentrated, non-abrasive, non-flamable, non-ozone depleting.
The product is safe on aircraft materials, due to its balances pH formula.
Its meets or accedes VOC requirements.
For: grease, oil, sludge & grime on tools, Aircraft materials, parts,
grills, tires, engines, drives & motors; floor Wax removal
• Use full strength or dilute with water.
• Soak, pre-wash, sponge or apply directly to pre-tested surface.
• Allow GALAXY-800 to penetrate the treated surface.
• Wipe or rinse with clean water or a damp sponge.
• For heavily soiled items: remove excess debris using
a scraper or wire brush prior to applying product.
• To be diluted 1:1 to 1:4.
Clear, yellow liquid
7.5 - 8.5
Solids Specific %
Soluble in H20
• All Purpose. Aqueous cleaner with maximum versatility & extra strength.
• Moderate pH. Non-corrosive pH =7.5-8.5
• Biodegradable. will braek down to a natural state in the environment.
• Non-Abrasive. Will not scratch or score equipment finish or paint.
• Non-Flammable. Aqueous formulation reduces risk of fire (see MSDS for details).
• Low VOC Contact. Reduces contributions to ground smog by volatile organic compounds.