TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
• Liquid easily dispersed to a stable of friendly in solvents or water for use in
spraying, dipping or brushing.
• For HEAVY DUTY professional cleaning of grease parts, motors and
assemblies in immersion or brushing.
• Contains a high concentration of detergents and solvents for fast and
• The material can be diluted with paraffin, solvents or water or used as is.
• The application of the material is by spraying, dipping or brushing, it is
recommended to work in place with plenty of air.
• Dipping time is determined by the degree of dirt. If necessary, use a hard brush.
• After cleaning, wash the parts thoroughly with water and dry in the air.
• A combination of anionic and nonionic detergents from three
different solvents with diverse properties with capable of overcoming
all the most difficult oil removal tasks.
• Easily diluted and creates a uniform solution for all dilutions required
• The product is water washable and easy to remove from various
• The material must be kept in its original packaging, tightly closed, in
order to maintain the material's properties.
• The material must be stored under a roof, in a direct sun-protected
place, and when the outside temperature does not exceed 45 °.
• Care must be taken to protect the integrity and cleanliness of the
label on the packaging in order to prevent misuse or other risk.
• Use the material as directed on the label only. Do not mix this material with
•The material should not be swallowed or brought into contact with the eyes.
In case of accidental splashes of eyes, wash with plenty of running water.
Contact your doctor if necessary.
• The substance contains a high concentration of detergents and solvents. It
is recommended to apply a moisturizer to the skin after the work day.